Episode 51: Emerging market issuers push debt maturity
In this episode, Brian Lawson, our capital markets expert, provides and overview of the recent developments for emerging market borrowers. He provides some examples of recent issuance which offer a wide variety of perpetual and hybrid debt offerings and also looks at the state-of-play for sovereign debt rescheduling.
SUBSCRIBE: Apple | Stitcher | Spotify | RSS | Google Play
Recommended for you
- Episode 65: Current state of the global metals market
- Episode 64: Fiscal austerity, the IMF, and the G20: Holding off another lost decade?
- Episode 63: Where economic trends are heading
- Episode 62: Capital Market trends
- Episode 61: What's happening in labor markets across Europe?
- Episode 60: Asia Pacific economic outlook shocks and impact on supply chains
- Episode 59: All that's silver is not gold... or is it?
- Episode 58: Lumber carrying its weight in price