Episode 51: Emerging market issuers push debt maturity
In this episode, Brian Lawson, our capital markets expert, provides and overview of the recent developments for emerging market borrowers. He provides some examples of recent issuance which offer a wide variety of perpetual and hybrid debt offerings and also looks at the state-of-play for sovereign debt rescheduling.
SUBSCRIBE: Apple | Stitcher | Spotify | RSS | Google Play
Recommended for you
- Episode 59: All that's silver is not gold... or is it?
- Episode 58: Lumber carrying its weight in price
- Episode 57: New policies for the Indian banking sector
- Episode 56: Brexit is coming
- Episode 55: Beirut Port Explosion- Impact, Outlook for Lebanese Economy & State Failure Risk
- Episode 54: USMCA free trade agreement one month in
- The economic outlook for India in the wake of the COVID-19 outbreak
- Episode 52: Rising Insecurity Across The Middle East