Episode 50: Complicated time for buyers—steel and nonferrous metals taking divergent tracks
In today’s episode, John Anton and John Mothersole sit down to talk ferrous and non-ferrous metals. They discuss the divergent story between copper and aluminum vs steel, the impact of mine shutdowns, and even touch a little on petroleum. A must-listen if you are buying steel or copper.
SUBSCRIBE: Apple | Stitcher | Spotify | RSS | Google Play
Recommended for you
- Steel price outlook: Markets in turmoil
- Episode 67: Commodity prices in 2021 for key chemicals, plastics, and metals
- Episode 65: Current state of the global metals market
- Episode 59: All that's silver is not gold... or is it?
- Episode 39: How low can metals prices go?
- Episode 32: Impact of Covid-19 on global employment and labor markets
- USMCA impact to labor rates and the auto industry: Understand what's really going to happen
- Metals supply chain 2020 - Will it stay a buyers market?