Episode 50: Complicated time for buyers—steel and nonferrous metals taking divergent tracks
In today’s episode, John Anton and John Mothersole sit down to talk ferrous and non-ferrous metals. They discuss the divergent story between copper and aluminum vs steel, the impact of mine shutdowns, and even touch a little on petroleum. A must-listen if you are buying steel or copper.
SUBSCRIBE: Apple | Stitcher | Spotify | RSS | Google Play
Recommended for you
- Episode 59: All that's silver is not gold... or is it?
- Episode 58: Lumber carrying its weight in price
- Episode 57: New policies for the Indian banking sector
- Episode 56: Brexit is coming
- Episode 55: Beirut Port Explosion- Impact, Outlook for Lebanese Economy & State Failure Risk
- Episode 54: USMCA free trade agreement one month in
- The economic outlook for India in the wake of the COVID-19 outbreak
- Episode 52: Rising Insecurity Across The Middle East