Episode 50: Complicated time for buyers—steel and nonferrous metals taking divergent tracks
In today’s episode, John Anton and John Mothersole sit down to talk ferrous and non-ferrous metals. They discuss the divergent story between copper and aluminum vs steel, the impact of mine shutdowns, and even touch a little on petroleum. A must-listen if you are buying steel or copper.
SUBSCRIBE: Apple | Stitcher | Spotify | RSS | Google Play
Recommended for you
- Episode 65: Current state of the global metals market
- Episode 64: Fiscal austerity, the IMF, and the G20: Holding off another lost decade?
- Episode 63: Where economic trends are heading
- Episode 62: Capital Market trends
- Episode 61: What's happening in labor markets across Europe?
- Episode 60: Asia Pacific economic outlook shocks and impact on supply chains
- Episode 59: All that's silver is not gold... or is it?
- Episode 58: Lumber carrying its weight in price