Episode 34: Q1 2020 Healthcare Forecast
Q1 2020 Healthcare Forecast
For our first podcast focused on the healthcare industry, join Milena Izmelieva and Eoin Ryan from our life sciences team as they discuss our Q1 healthcare forecast. After an overview of where we are and what Q2 is looking like, they turn their eyes towards four major markets: Ireland, Netherlands, the United States, and China.
- The US and China "phase one" trade deal
- Public spending on healthcare in Ireland in light of election results
- Higher healthcare spending growth in the Netherlands for 2020 and beyond.
Recommended for you
- Episode 62: Capital Market trends
- Episode 61: What's happening in labor markets across Europe?
- Episode 60: Asia Pacific economic outlook shocks and impact on supply chains
- Episode 59: All that's silver is not gold... or is it?
- Episode 58: Lumber carrying its weight in price
- Episode 57: New policies for the Indian banking sector
- Episode 56: Brexit is coming
- Episode 55: Beirut Port Explosion- Impact, Outlook for Lebanese Economy & State Failure Risk