Episode 34: Q1 2020 Healthcare Forecast
Q1 2020 Healthcare Forecast
For our first podcast focused on the healthcare industry, join Milena Izmelieva and Eoin Ryan from our life sciences team as they discuss our Q1 healthcare forecast. After an overview of where we are and what Q2 is looking like, they turn their eyes towards four major markets: Ireland, Netherlands, the United States, and China.
- The US and China "phase one" trade deal
- Public spending on healthcare in Ireland in light of election results
- Higher healthcare spending growth in the Netherlands for 2020 and beyond.
Recommended for you
- Episode 43: Changing labor market and wage outlook in the wake of COVID-19
- Episode 42: The Lebanese Banking Sector - COVID-19's first financial sector casualty
- Episode 41: Country vulnerability and how this influences capital markets
- Episode 39: How low can metals prices go?
- Episode 40: Post COVID-19 debt sustainability
- Episode 38: Emerging market sovereign default risk - and international moves to avoid them
- Escalating economic shockwaves from Covid-19 in the Asia-Pacific region
- Episode 36: European Green Deal - Weathering Covid-19