Episode 34: Q1 2020 Healthcare Forecast
Q1 2020 Healthcare Forecast
For our first podcast focused on the healthcare industry, join Milena Izmelieva and Eoin Ryan from our life sciences team as they discuss our Q1 healthcare forecast. After an overview of where we are and what Q2 is looking like, they turn their eyes towards four major markets: Ireland, Netherlands, the United States, and China.
- The US and China "phase one" trade deal
- Public spending on healthcare in Ireland in light of election results
- Higher healthcare spending growth in the Netherlands for 2020 and beyond.
Recommended for you
- The economic outlook for India in the wake of the COVID-19 outbreak
- Episode 52: Rising Insecurity Across The Middle East
- Episode 51: Emerging market issuers push debt maturity
- Episode 50: Complicated time for buyers—steel and nonferrous metals taking divergent tracks
- Episode 49 : Banking sector stress in emerging markets, the next wave of the COVID-19 fallout
- Episode 48 : Risk intelligence - Understanding what’s happening amidst the noise of information flow
- Episode 47 : Sustainability-Linked Bonds
- Episode 46: The impact of COVID-19 on the healthcare industry and policy decisions