Capital Markets Weekly: Emerging market sovereigns enjoy deal rush
17 January 2020 16:27 Brian Lawson
In this week's episode of Capital Markets Weekly, Senior Economic and Financial Consultant, Brian Lawson, talks about five sizeable emerging markets deals that were sold successfully on 21 January, with Pemex particularly successful.
Recommended for you
- The economic impact of lockdown on the Asia Pacific economy
- Episode 43: Changing labor market and wage outlook in the wake of COVID-19
- Episode 42: The Lebanese Banking Sector - COVID-19's first financial sector casualty
- Episode 41: Country vulnerability and how this influences capital markets
- Episode 39: How low can metals prices go?
- Episode 40: Post COVID-19 debt sustainability
- Episode 38: Emerging market sovereign default risk - and international moves to avoid them
- Escalating economic shockwaves from Covid-19 in the Asia-Pacific region