Capital Markets Weekly: Emerging market sovereigns enjoy deal rush
17 January 2020 16:27 Brian Lawson
In this week's episode of Capital Markets Weekly, Senior Economic and Financial Consultant, Brian Lawson, talks about five sizeable emerging markets deals that were sold successfully on 21 January, with Pemex particularly successful.
Recommended for you
- Episode 62: Capital Market trends
- Episode 61: What's happening in labor markets across Europe?
- Episode 60: Asia Pacific economic outlook shocks and impact on supply chains
- Episode 59: All that's silver is not gold... or is it?
- Episode 58: Lumber carrying its weight in price
- Episode 57: New policies for the Indian banking sector
- Episode 56: Brexit is coming
- Episode 55: Beirut Port Explosion- Impact, Outlook for Lebanese Economy & State Failure Risk