Capital Markets Weekly: Emerging market sovereigns enjoy deal rush
17 January 2020 16:27 Brian Lawson
In this week's episode of Capital Markets Weekly, Senior Economic and Financial Consultant, Brian Lawson, talks about five sizeable emerging markets deals that were sold successfully on 21 January, with Pemex particularly successful.
Recommended for you
- Episode 71: Covid-19 pandemic trajectory - What you need to know
- Steel price outlook: Markets in turmoil
- Episode 69: Cargo and supply chain disruptions in Mexico
- Episode 68: Banking sector risks to watch in 2021
- Episode 67: Commodity prices in 2021 for key chemicals, plastics, and metals
- Episode 66: Indonesian banking sector outlook
- Episode 65: Current state of the global metals market
- Episode 64: Fiscal austerity, the IMF, and the G20: Holding off another lost decade?