Episode 38: Emerging market sovereign default risk - and international moves to avoid them
27 March 2020 12:03 Brian Lawson
This episode looks at how the dual shocks of COVID-19, and falling energy, and natural resource prices are pushing Emerging Market countries towards default - and how the IMF and World Bank plan to alleviate these pressures.
Recommended for you
- Episode 60: Asia Pacific economic outlook shocks and impact on supply chains
- Episode 59: All that's silver is not gold... or is it?
- Episode 58: Lumber carrying its weight in price
- Episode 57: New policies for the Indian banking sector
- Episode 56: Brexit is coming
- Episode 55: Beirut Port Explosion- Impact, Outlook for Lebanese Economy & State Failure Risk
- Episode 54: USMCA free trade agreement one month in
- The economic outlook for India in the wake of the COVID-19 outbreak