Episode 38: Emerging market sovereign default risk - and international moves to avoid them
27 March 2020 12:03 Brian Lawson
This episode looks at how the dual shocks of COVID-19, and falling energy, and natural resource prices are pushing Emerging Market countries towards default - and how the IMF and World Bank plan to alleviate these pressures.
Recommended for you
- Episode 82: Sub-Saharan Africa debt relief - Is the international community doing enough?
- Episode 80: Steel markets - The big picture
- Episode 81: Sovereign level ESG in Latin America
- Episode 79: Covid-19 vaccine rollout across the Asia-Pacific region
- Episode 78: Box and board packaging prices feeling pressure
- Episode 77: China’s Economic Outlook in the Year of the Ox
- Supply Chain Diversification: Trade opportunities for Sub-Saharan Africa
- Episode 75: Geopolitics of Covid-19 Vaccine role out: Latin America