Capital Markets Weekly: Emerging market issuance during January reached USD118 billion
14 February 2020 14:56 Brian Lawson
In this week's episode, Brian Lawson our Senior Economic and Financial Consultant discusses some of the larger emerging market deals including Poland which is the first emerging market issuer of negative-yielding term debt.
Recommended for you
- Episode 82: Sub-Saharan Africa debt relief - Is the international community doing enough?
- Episode 80: Steel markets - The big picture
- Episode 81: Sovereign level ESG in Latin America
- Episode 79: Covid-19 vaccine rollout across the Asia-Pacific region
- Episode 78: Box and board packaging prices feeling pressure
- Episode 77: China’s Economic Outlook in the Year of the Ox
- Supply Chain Diversification: Trade opportunities for Sub-Saharan Africa
- Episode 75: Geopolitics of Covid-19 Vaccine role out: Latin America