Capital Markets Weekly: Emerging market issuance during January reached USD118 billion
14 February 2020 14:56 Brian Lawson
In this week's episode, Brian Lawson our Senior Economic and Financial Consultant discusses some of the larger emerging market deals including Poland which is the first emerging market issuer of negative-yielding term debt.
Recommended for you
- Steel price outlook: Markets in turmoil
- Episode 69: Cargo and supply chain disruptions in Mexico
- Episode 68: Banking sector risks to watch in 2021
- Episode 67: Commodity prices in 2021 for key chemicals, plastics, and metals
- Episode 66: Indonesian banking sector outlook
- Episode 65: Current state of the global metals market
- Episode 64: Fiscal austerity, the IMF, and the G20: Holding off another lost decade?
- Episode 63: Where economic trends are heading