Capital Markets Weekly: Emerging market issuance during January reached USD118 billion
14 February 2020 14:56 Brian Lawson
In this week's episode, Brian Lawson our Senior Economic and Financial Consultant discusses some of the larger emerging market deals including Poland which is the first emerging market issuer of negative-yielding term debt.
Recommended for you
- Population growth continues to downshift in most states
- USMCA: The real story for the US Economy, Mexican politics, and the automotive industry
- Capital Markets Weekly - France & Greece continue long-dated issuance
- Leave no stone unturned: Leverage the combined power of nowcasting and forecasting
- The Downing Of Flight 752: How we uncovered what happened and what it means going forward
- Capital Markets Weekly: Highly-active primary markets continue, display seasonal factors
- US-China Phase-one Trade Agreement: Welcome news for the Asia Pacific region?
- USMCA impact to labor rates and the auto industry: Understand what's really going to happen