The Downing Of Flight 752: How we uncovered what happened and what it means going forward
On January 9, one day after the downing of Ukrainian airliner flight 752, our team released analysis to our clients that indicated that the plane had been accidentally shot down by an IRGC-operated SA-15 surface-to-air missile. Members of our risk team, Paul McGrath, Jack Kennedy, and Columb Strack take you through how they uncovered what really happened – from early indicators of a regional escalation to image analysis and on-the-ground network data. Go behind the research to see the how, when, and what of our risk methodology.
Recommended for you
- Out of stock - Manufacturing in South East Asia
- Zambia’s election outcome
- What goes up for machinery...may not come down?
- Tunisia's struggles
- What our global manufacturing surveys are telling us
- Episode 100: Semiconductor shortages cause ripples across markets
- Episode 99: The economic impact of unrest in South Africa
- Episode 98: The future of Afghanistan