The Downing Of Flight 752: How we uncovered what happened and what it means going forward
On January 9, one day after the downing of Ukrainian airliner flight 752, our team released analysis to our clients that indicated that the plane had been accidentally shot down by an IRGC-operated SA-15 surface-to-air missile. Members of our risk team, Paul McGrath, Jack Kennedy, and Columb Strack take you through how they uncovered what really happened – from early indicators of a regional escalation to image analysis and on-the-ground network data. Go behind the research to see the how, when, and what of our risk methodology.
Recommended for you
- Episode 62: Capital Market trends
- Episode 61: What's happening in labor markets across Europe?
- Episode 60: Asia Pacific economic outlook shocks and impact on supply chains
- Episode 59: All that's silver is not gold... or is it?
- Episode 58: Lumber carrying its weight in price
- Episode 57: New policies for the Indian banking sector
- Episode 56: Brexit is coming
- Episode 55: Beirut Port Explosion- Impact, Outlook for Lebanese Economy & State Failure Risk