The Downing Of Flight 752: How we uncovered what happened and what it means going forward
On January 9, one day after the downing of Ukrainian airliner flight 752, our team released analysis to our clients that indicated that the plane had been accidentally shot down by an IRGC-operated SA-15 surface-to-air missile. Members of our risk team, Paul McGrath, Jack Kennedy, and Columb Strack take you through how they uncovered what really happened – from early indicators of a regional escalation to image analysis and on-the-ground network data. Go behind the research to see the how, when, and what of our risk methodology.
Recommended for you
- A Year of transitions: Top-10 Economic Predictions for 2022
- Sub-Saharan Africa challenges for 2022. Could it be more challenging than 2021?
- Get your money's worth: Using PMI data to assess currency valuation
- Tariff redux: Section 232
- Hey big spender: Infrastructure
- Semiconductor shortage : Examining the data behind the bottleneck
- Why establishing a Social License to Operate practice is critical
- Afghanistan and what it means for transnational Jihadi terrorism