The Downing Of Flight 752: How we uncovered what happened and what it means going forward
On January 9, one day after the downing of Ukrainian airliner flight 752, our team released analysis to our clients that indicated that the plane had been accidentally shot down by an IRGC-operated SA-15 surface-to-air missile. Members of our risk team, Paul McGrath, Jack Kennedy, and Columb Strack take you through how they uncovered what really happened – from early indicators of a regional escalation to image analysis and on-the-ground network data. Go behind the research to see the how, when, and what of our risk methodology.
Recommended for you
- Population growth continues to downshift in most states
- Capital Markets Weekly: Emerging market issuance during January reached USD118 billion
- USMCA: The real story for the US Economy, Mexican politics, and the automotive industry
- Capital Markets Weekly - France & Greece continue long-dated issuance
- Leave no stone unturned: Leverage the combined power of nowcasting and forecasting
- Capital Markets Weekly: Highly-active primary markets continue, display seasonal factors
- US-China Phase-one Trade Agreement: Welcome news for the Asia Pacific region?
- USMCA impact to labor rates and the auto industry: Understand what's really going to happen