Cyber risks today
While digital technology allows people to connect at unprecedented scale and speed without concern for proximity, it has also allowed malicious actors to do the same. Sharing innovations, skills, and tools, cyber-threat actors present a growing concern to governments and businesses as attacks become increasingly frequent and complex. The influx of remote workforces, new technologies, and growing geopolitical tensions have created opportunities for cyber criminals and state actors to take advantage of company vulnerabilities. Our experts discuss the evolving nature of the threats facing firms and how organizations are attempting to counteract these ongoing dangers.
- John Raines, PhD, Director, Country Risk (moderator)
- Scott Crawford, Research Director, Security, 451 Research
- Cassandra Pagan, Consulting Principal, Cyber and Quantification
- Jordan Anderson, Senior analyst, County Risk
Recommended for you
- Inflationary pressures in the Sub-Saharan Africa region
- The Age of Food Scarcity: Understanding the economic, political and business implications of declining food supplies
- Lockdowns and labor issues – the next wave of PMI insights
- The power of politics: The influence of global elections in 2022
- Have metal prices reached a melting point?
- Sub-Saharan Africa: Recovery interrupted
- Ripples and waves - February signals broad-based improvements
- Electrical machinery: The next challenge in supply chain disruption