Episode 65: Current state of the global metals market
John Anton and John Mothersole join us for another wide-ranging discussion around the global metal’s markets. They start off discussing the impact of the recent US election on the aluminum and steel pricing, move to the state of the markets, fundamentals, and consumption, and even discuss disruptions and cyclones. If you need to understand metals, you don’t want to miss this episode.
Recommended for you
- Steel price outlook: Markets in turmoil
- Episode 67: Commodity prices in 2021 for key chemicals, plastics, and metals
- Episode 59: All that's silver is not gold... or is it?
- Episode 50: Complicated time for buyers—steel and nonferrous metals taking divergent tracks
- Episode 39: How low can metals prices go?
- Episode 32: Impact of Covid-19 on global employment and labor markets
- USMCA impact to labor rates and the auto industry: Understand what's really going to happen
- Metals supply chain 2020 - Will it stay a buyers market?