Episode 65: Current state of the global metals market
John Anton and John Mothersole join us for another wide-ranging discussion around the global metal’s markets. They start off discussing the impact of the recent US election on the aluminum and steel pricing, move to the state of the markets, fundamentals, and consumption, and even discuss disruptions and cyclones. If you need to understand metals, you don’t want to miss this episode.
Recommended for you
- Episode 64: Fiscal austerity, the IMF, and the G20: Holding off another lost decade?
- Episode 63: Where economic trends are heading
- Episode 62: Capital Market trends
- Episode 61: What's happening in labor markets across Europe?
- Episode 60: Asia Pacific economic outlook shocks and impact on supply chains
- Episode 59: All that's silver is not gold... or is it?
- Episode 58: Lumber carrying its weight in price
- Episode 57: New policies for the Indian banking sector