Episode 71: Covid-19 pandemic trajectory - What you need to know
We have entered 2021 with the pandemic still in full swing. While many of us held out hope for an end to the disease spread and a fast effective vaccination roll-out, its not our current reality. Gustav Ando, who runs our Life Sciences practice, provides us with answers to the questions we are all asking: What don't we know about the vaccines, what we do know about the new strains of the disease, and what's really happening with the rollout of the vaccines.
Did you enjoy the podcast?
We are covering this with our COVID-19 R&D Tracker: Vaccine rollouts, dosing controversies and new strains
Recommended for you
- Episode 99: The economic impact of unrest in South Africa
- Episode 98: The future of Afghanistan
- Episode 97: Ethiopian election - Impacts to ongoing conflict and economic growth
- Episode 96: The impact of the Delta Variant in Southern Africa
- Episode 95: Realistic Disaster Scenario - What if Latin America sees a surge in violent unrest?
- EnergyCents - Ep 42: Texas Forever: Why Houston will maintain its role as the world’s energy capital
- Episode 94: Volatility in building materials - A classic supply and demand story
- Episode 93: Consumer outlook for Sub-Saharan Africa