Episode 71: Covid-19 pandemic trajectory - What you need to know
We have entered 2021 with the pandemic still in full swing. While many of us held out hope for an end to the disease spread and a fast effective vaccination roll-out, its not our current reality. Gustav Ando, who runs our Life Sciences practice, provides us with answers to the questions we are all asking: What don't we know about the vaccines, what we do know about the new strains of the disease, and what's really happening with the rollout of the vaccines.
Did you enjoy the podcast?
We are covering this with our COVID-19 R&D Tracker: Vaccine rollouts, dosing controversies and new strains
Recommended for you
- Climate shifts - Unrest, policy, and growth
- Out of stock - Manufacturing in South East Asia
- Zambia’s election outcome
- What goes up for machinery...may not come down?
- Tunisia's struggles
- What our global manufacturing surveys are telling us
- Episode 100: Semiconductor shortages cause ripples across markets
- Episode 99: The economic impact of unrest in South Africa