Episode 71: Covid-19 pandemic trajectory - What you need to know
We have entered 2021 with the pandemic still in full swing. While many of us held out hope for an end to the disease spread and a fast effective vaccination roll-out, its not our current reality. Gustav Ando, who runs our Life Sciences practice, provides us with answers to the questions we are all asking: What don't we know about the vaccines, what we do know about the new strains of the disease, and what's really happening with the rollout of the vaccines.
Did you enjoy the podcast?
We are covering this with our COVID-19 R&D Tracker: Vaccine rollouts, dosing controversies and new strains
Recommended for you
- Episode 77: China’s Economic Outlook in the Year of the Ox
- Supply Chain Diversification: Trade opportunities for Sub-Saharan Africa
- Episode 75: Geopolitics of Covid-19 Vaccine role out: Latin America
- Episode 74: Chinese bond defaults - It’s not the monetary size that matters
- Episode 73: When will APAC economy recover? A regional outlook for 2021
- Episode 72: Supply chain disruptions - Continued shortages in materials and labor
- Steel price outlook: Markets in turmoil
- Episode 69: Cargo and supply chain disruptions in Mexico