Episode 41: Country vulnerability and how this influences capital markets
In today’s episode, our economic and country risk experts look at two aspects of how countries are being impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak. We talk about how to systematically measure and compare the vulnerability of countries dealing with the disease and then how the capital markets are affecting country risk in.
Recommended for you
- Episode 62: Capital Market trends
- Episode 61: What's happening in labor markets across Europe?
- Episode 60: Asia Pacific economic outlook shocks and impact on supply chains
- Episode 59: All that's silver is not gold... or is it?
- Episode 58: Lumber carrying its weight in price
- Episode 57: New policies for the Indian banking sector
- Episode 56: Brexit is coming
- Episode 55: Beirut Port Explosion- Impact, Outlook for Lebanese Economy & State Failure Risk