Episode 41: Country vulnerability and how this influences capital markets
In today’s episode, our economic and country risk experts look at two aspects of how countries are being impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak. We talk about how to systematically measure and compare the vulnerability of countries dealing with the disease and then how the capital markets are affecting country risk in.
Recommended for you
- Episode 46: The impact of COVID-19 on the healthcare industry and policy decisions As countries and organizations start to reopen
- The economic impact of lockdown on the Asia Pacific economy
- Episode 43: Changing labor market and wage outlook in the wake of COVID-19
- Episode 47 : Sustainability-Linked Bonds
- Episode 45: Charismatic leadership during COVID-19
- Episode 42: The Lebanese Banking Sector - COVID-19's first financial sector casualty
- Episode 39: How low can metals prices go?
- Episode 40: Post COVID-19 debt sustainability