Episode 41: Country vulnerability and how this influences capital markets
In today’s episode, our economic and country risk experts look at two aspects of how countries are being impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak. We talk about how to systematically measure and compare the vulnerability of countries dealing with the disease and then how the capital markets are affecting country risk in.
Recommended for you
- Episode 43: Changing labor market and wage outlook in the wake of COVID-19
- Episode 42: The Lebanese Banking Sector - COVID-19's first financial sector casualty
- Episode 39: How low can metals prices go?
- Episode 40: Post COVID-19 debt sustainability
- Episode 38: Emerging market sovereign default risk - and international moves to avoid them
- Escalating economic shockwaves from Covid-19 in the Asia-Pacific region
- Episode 36: European Green Deal - Weathering Covid-19
- Episode 35: COVID-19 - Is a recession ahead?