Episode 67: Commodity prices in 2021 for key chemicals, plastics, and metals
After a tumultuous end of 2020 what can we expect going into 2021 for commodity pricing? Our commodity experts, Michael Dall and John Anton discuss how Covid-19, markets, shortages and more will impact pricing for chemical, plastics, and metals in 2021.
Recommended for you
- Zambia’s election outcome
- What goes up for machinery...may not come down?
- Episode 91: Commodities may have reached their peak - Looking at the signals
- Steel price outlook: Markets in turmoil
- Episode 65: Current state of the global metals market
- Episode 59: All that's silver is not gold... or is it?
- Episode 50: Complicated time for buyers—steel and nonferrous metals taking divergent tracks
- Episode 39: How low can metals prices go?