Climate shifts - Unrest, policy, and growth
With growing concerns around the increase in natural disasters, water shortages, and rising temperatures we are closely watching related unrest and even conflict driven by some of the implications for climate change. In today’s episode, we look at how these incidents are disrupting regional stability, shaping future policy, shifting economic growth and investment plans, and reimagining whole sectors.
Recommended for you
- Out of stock - Manufacturing in South East Asia
- Zambia’s election outcome
- What goes up for machinery...may not come down?
- Tunisia's struggles
- What our global manufacturing surveys are telling us
- Episode 100: Semiconductor shortages cause ripples across markets
- Episode 99: The economic impact of unrest in South Africa
- Episode 98: The future of Afghanistan