Episode 77: China’s Economic Outlook in the Year of the Ox
2020 was the worst year for the global economy in a long time. And the same can be said for the Chinese economy. In today’s episode, we join our China economics team, Todd Lee, Yating Xu, and Lei Yi to understand how strong China’s economic recovery was in late 2020, what were the key drivers, and what we can expect in the Lunar New Year of the Ox.
Recommended for you
- The power of politics: The influence of global elections in 2022
- Have metal prices reached a melting point?
- Sub-Saharan Africa: Recovery interrupted
- Ripples and waves - February signals broad-based improvements
- Electrical machinery: The next challenge in supply chain disruption
- Commodity pricing pressure: Top down and bottom up
- Sub-Saharan Africa: Regional vulnerability to rising interest rates
- Geostrategy 2022-Risks on the Horizon