Episode 77: China’s Economic Outlook in the Year of the Ox
2020 was the worst year for the global economy in a long time. And the same can be said for the Chinese economy. In today’s episode, we join our China economics team, Todd Lee, Yating Xu, and Lei Yi to understand how strong China’s economic recovery was in late 2020, what were the key drivers, and what we can expect in the Lunar New Year of the Ox.
Recommended for you
- Episode 91: Commodities may have reached their peak - Looking at the signals
- Episode 90: Implications for Mozambique’s insurgency in the northern Cabo Delgado province
- Episode 89: What’s next for the Central African Economic and Monetary Community (CEMAC) region?
- Episode 88: Supply chain issues compound as freight woes continue
- Episode 87: COVID-19 outbreak in India
- Episode 86: COVID-19 Vaccine rollout across the Middle East and North Africa
- Episode 85: Covid-19 vaccine rollout across Europe
- Episode 84: Lumber climbs sky-high