Episode 45: Charismatic leadership during COVID-19
Strong leadership during a time of crisis is critical to an organization’s success—more so when your organization is a country, and you are the leading millions of people through both an economic and public health crisis. Today, in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, which has crippled world economies and has left hundreds-of-thousands dead, leaders are stepping into uncharted territory. Some will rise to the occasion bringing their citizens along with them through this veritable storm. Others will falter and bluster and wind up losing their way. Join John Raines, Deepa Kumar, Blanka Kolenikova, and Carlos Caicedo, as they view some of our most visible leaders through the lens of effective leadership—who has it, who doesn’t? What does that mean for future political, economic, and health security around the globe?
SUBSCRIBE: Apple | Stitcher | Spotify | RSS | Google Play
Recommended for you
- Episode 46: The impact of COVID-19 on the healthcare industry and policy decisions As countries and organizations start to reopen
- The economic impact of lockdown on the Asia Pacific economy
- Episode 43: Changing labor market and wage outlook in the wake of COVID-19
- Episode 47 : Sustainability-Linked Bonds
- Episode 42: The Lebanese Banking Sector - COVID-19's first financial sector casualty
- Episode 41: Country vulnerability and how this influences capital markets
- Episode 39: How low can metals prices go?
- Episode 40: Post COVID-19 debt sustainability