Episode 45: Charismatic leadership during COVID-19
Strong leadership during a time of crisis is critical to an organization’s success—more so when your organization is a country, and you are the leading millions of people through both an economic and public health crisis. Today, in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, which has crippled world economies and has left hundreds-of-thousands dead, leaders are stepping into uncharted territory. Some will rise to the occasion bringing their citizens along with them through this veritable storm. Others will falter and bluster and wind up losing their way. Join John Raines, Deepa Kumar, Blanka Kolenikova, and Carlos Caicedo, as they view some of our most visible leaders through the lens of effective leadership—who has it, who doesn’t? What does that mean for future political, economic, and health security around the globe?
SUBSCRIBE: Apple | Stitcher | Spotify | RSS | Google Play
Recommended for you
- Lockdowns and labor issues – the next wave of PMI insights
- The Age of Food Scarcity: Understanding the economic, political and business implications of declining food supplies
- The power of politics: The influence of global elections in 2022
- Have metal prices reached a melting point?
- Sub-Saharan Africa: Recovery interrupted
- Ripples and waves - February signals broad-based improvements
- Electrical machinery: The next challenge in supply chain disruption
- Commodity pricing pressure: Top down and bottom up