Episode 45: Charismatic leadership during COVID-19
Strong leadership during a time of crisis is critical to an organization’s success—more so when your organization is a country, and you are the leading millions of people through both an economic and public health crisis. Today, in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, which has crippled world economies and has left hundreds-of-thousands dead, leaders are stepping into uncharted territory. Some will rise to the occasion bringing their citizens along with them through this veritable storm. Others will falter and bluster and wind up losing their way. Join John Raines, Deepa Kumar, Blanka Kolenikova, and Carlos Caicedo, as they view some of our most visible leaders through the lens of effective leadership—who has it, who doesn’t? What does that mean for future political, economic, and health security around the globe?
SUBSCRIBE: Apple | Stitcher | Spotify | RSS | Google Play
Recommended for you
- Episode 84: Lumber climbs sky-high
- Episode 82: Sub-Saharan Africa debt relief - Is the international community doing enough?
- Episode 80: Steel markets - The big picture
- Episode 81: Sovereign level ESG in Latin America
- Episode 79: Covid-19 vaccine rollout across the Asia-Pacific region
- Episode 78: Box and board packaging prices feeling pressure
- Episode 77: China’s Economic Outlook in the Year of the Ox
- Supply Chain Diversification: Trade opportunities for Sub-Saharan Africa