Episode 45: Charismatic leadership during COVID-19
Strong leadership during a time of crisis is critical to an organization’s success—more so when your organization is a country, and you are the leading millions of people through both an economic and public health crisis. Today, in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, which has crippled world economies and has left hundreds-of-thousands dead, leaders are stepping into uncharted territory. Some will rise to the occasion bringing their citizens along with them through this veritable storm. Others will falter and bluster and wind up losing their way. Join John Raines, Deepa Kumar, Blanka Kolenikova, and Carlos Caicedo, as they view some of our most visible leaders through the lens of effective leadership—who has it, who doesn’t? What does that mean for future political, economic, and health security around the globe?
SUBSCRIBE: Apple | Stitcher | Spotify | RSS | Google Play
Recommended for you
- Episode 65: Current state of the global metals market
- Episode 64: Fiscal austerity, the IMF, and the G20: Holding off another lost decade?
- Episode 63: Where economic trends are heading
- Episode 62: Capital Market trends
- Episode 61: What's happening in labor markets across Europe?
- Episode 60: Asia Pacific economic outlook shocks and impact on supply chains
- Episode 59: All that's silver is not gold... or is it?
- Episode 58: Lumber carrying its weight in price