Episode 69: Cargo and supply chain disruptions in Mexico
Thefts, heists, blockades-sounds like an edge of your seat movie, but rather it's the realities of cargo movement across Mexico. In today's episode, join Johanna Marris and John Raines as they discuss the actual realities of supply chain complications in Mexico, the opportunities for investing wisely in Mexico, and the impact of this cargo disruption on the distribution of the Covid-19 vaccines.
Recommended for you
- A Year of transitions: Top-10 Economic Predictions for 2022
- Sub-Saharan Africa challenges for 2022. Could it be more challenging than 2021?
- Get your money's worth: Using PMI data to assess currency valuation
- Tariff redux: Section 232
- Hey big spender: Infrastructure
- Semiconductor shortage : Examining the data behind the bottleneck
- Why establishing a Social License to Operate practice is critical
- Afghanistan and what it means for transnational Jihadi terrorism