Episode 69: Cargo and supply chain disruptions in Mexico
Thefts, heists, blockades-sounds like an edge of your seat movie, but rather it's the realities of cargo movement across Mexico. In today's episode, join Johanna Marris and John Raines as they discuss the actual realities of supply chain complications in Mexico, the opportunities for investing wisely in Mexico, and the impact of this cargo disruption on the distribution of the Covid-19 vaccines.
Recommended for you
- Zambia’s election outcome
- What goes up for machinery...may not come down?
- Tunisia's struggles
- What our global manufacturing surveys are telling us
- Episode 100: Semiconductor shortages cause ripples across markets
- Episode 99: The economic impact of unrest in South Africa
- Episode 98: The future of Afghanistan
- Episode 97: Ethiopian election - Impacts to ongoing conflict and economic growth