Episode 69: Cargo and supply chain disruptions in Mexico
Thefts, heists, blockades-sounds like an edge of your seat movie, but rather it's the realities of cargo movement across Mexico. In today's episode, join Johanna Marris and John Raines as they discuss the actual realities of supply chain complications in Mexico, the opportunities for investing wisely in Mexico, and the impact of this cargo disruption on the distribution of the Covid-19 vaccines.
Recommended for you
- Lockdowns and labor issues – the next wave of PMI insights
- The power of politics: The influence of global elections in 2022
- Have metal prices reached a melting point?
- Sub-Saharan Africa: Recovery interrupted
- Ripples and waves - February signals broad-based improvements
- Electrical machinery: The next challenge in supply chain disruption
- Commodity pricing pressure: Top down and bottom up
- Sub-Saharan Africa: Regional vulnerability to rising interest rates