Capital Markets Weekly - Looking back and looking ahead
03 January 2020 12:08 Brian Lawson
What unfolded over the holiday weeks at the end of 2019 and the start of 2020? Our Senior Economic and Financial Consultant, Brian Lawson, provides insights into the latest deals and how economic conditions may affect markets.
Recommended for you
- Population growth continues to downshift in most states
- Capital Markets Weekly: Emerging market issuance during January reached USD118 billion
- USMCA: The real story for the US Economy, Mexican politics, and the automotive industry
- Capital Markets Weekly - France & Greece continue long-dated issuance
- Leave no stone unturned: Leverage the combined power of nowcasting and forecasting
- The Downing Of Flight 752: How we uncovered what happened and what it means going forward
- Capital Markets Weekly: Highly-active primary markets continue, display seasonal factors
- US-China Phase-one Trade Agreement: Welcome news for the Asia Pacific region?