Capital Markets Weekly - Looking back and looking ahead
03 January 2020 12:08 Brian Lawson
What unfolded over the holiday weeks at the end of 2019 and the start of 2020? Our Senior Economic and Financial Consultant, Brian Lawson, provides insights into the latest deals and how economic conditions may affect markets.
Recommended for you
- Capital Markets Weekly: Highly-active primary markets continue, display seasonal factors
- US-Iran conflict: Short- and long-term risks
- The US Economy: Growing at trend
- Turkey’s outlook and banking sector in 2020: What risks are hiding on the horizon?
- Capital Markets Weekly: Markets shrug off Iranian risks and raise a lot of money
- Venezuela’s conflicting legislatures
- Top 10 Predictions for 2020
- UK Election 2019