Episode 29: Capital Markets Weekly - A split week
This week, our capital markets expert, Brian Lawson, looks at a week filled with highs and lows. He starts with the highlights that include some very strong deals as well as improvements to the Icelandic banking market. He then turns to the less positive news around Argentine bond spreads and their extensive debt issue as well as what's unfolding in the Lebanon banking system.
You can read more about the Lebanese banking crisis in a recent piece by our banking risk expert, Gabrielle Ventura.
Recommended for you
- Episode 82: Sub-Saharan Africa debt relief - Is the international community doing enough?
- Episode 80: Steel markets - The big picture
- Episode 81: Sovereign level ESG in Latin America
- Episode 79: Covid-19 vaccine rollout across the Asia-Pacific region
- Episode 78: Box and board packaging prices feeling pressure
- Episode 77: China’s Economic Outlook in the Year of the Ox
- Supply Chain Diversification: Trade opportunities for Sub-Saharan Africa
- Episode 75: Geopolitics of Covid-19 Vaccine role out: Latin America