Episode 29: Capital Markets Weekly - A split week
This week, our capital markets expert, Brian Lawson, looks at a week filled with highs and lows. He starts with the highlights that include some very strong deals as well as improvements to the Icelandic banking market. He then turns to the less positive news around Argentine bond spreads and their extensive debt issue as well as what's unfolding in the Lebanon banking system.
You can read more about the Lebanese banking crisis in a recent piece by our banking risk expert, Gabrielle Ventura.
Recommended for you
- Episode 60: Asia Pacific economic outlook shocks and impact on supply chains
- Episode 59: All that's silver is not gold... or is it?
- Episode 58: Lumber carrying its weight in price
- Episode 57: New policies for the Indian banking sector
- Episode 56: Brexit is coming
- Episode 55: Beirut Port Explosion- Impact, Outlook for Lebanese Economy & State Failure Risk
- Episode 54: USMCA free trade agreement one month in
- The economic outlook for India in the wake of the COVID-19 outbreak