Episode 62: Capital Market trends
Join our capital markets specialist, Brian Lawson, as he talks about the recent developments in the sector.
In today's podcast he focuses on three key topics: what's going on in the US equity markets, the state of emerging markets, and the rapid development of ESG issuance and the likely trends in the sector.
Recommended for you
- Episode 65: Current state of the global metals market
- Episode 64: Fiscal austerity, the IMF, and the G20: Holding off another lost decade?
- Episode 63: Where economic trends are heading
- Episode 61: What's happening in labor markets across Europe?
- Episode 60: Asia Pacific economic outlook shocks and impact on supply chains
- Episode 59: All that's silver is not gold... or is it?
- Episode 58: Lumber carrying its weight in price
- Episode 57: New policies for the Indian banking sector