Episode 56: Brexit is coming
The United Kingdom will leave the European Union on 31 January 2020. A multitude of issues remain to be worked through and negotiated. With both sides distracted by the COVID-19 virus crisis, talks to determine the future UK-EU relationship have failed to make any significant progress. Join John Raines, Jan Gerhard, and Raj Badiani as they discuss the highly ambitious time frame, the impact to economy and supply chains, and whether they can work through a fully-fledged trade agreement.
Recommended for you
- Episode 65: Current state of the global metals market
- Episode 64: Fiscal austerity, the IMF, and the G20: Holding off another lost decade?
- Episode 63: Where economic trends are heading
- Episode 62: Capital Market trends
- Episode 61: What's happening in labor markets across Europe?
- Episode 60: Asia Pacific economic outlook shocks and impact on supply chains
- Episode 59: All that's silver is not gold... or is it?
- Episode 58: Lumber carrying its weight in price