Episode 56: Brexit is coming
The United Kingdom will leave the European Union on 31 January 2020. A multitude of issues remain to be worked through and negotiated. With both sides distracted by the COVID-19 virus crisis, talks to determine the future UK-EU relationship have failed to make any significant progress. Join John Raines, Jan Gerhard, and Raj Badiani as they discuss the highly ambitious time frame, the impact to economy and supply chains, and whether they can work through a fully-fledged trade agreement.
Recommended for you
- Zambia’s election outcome
- What goes up for machinery...may not come down?
- Tunisia's struggles
- What our global manufacturing surveys are telling us
- Episode 100: Semiconductor shortages cause ripples across markets
- Episode 99: The economic impact of unrest in South Africa
- Episode 98: The future of Afghanistan
- Episode 97: Ethiopian election - Impacts to ongoing conflict and economic growth