Episode 56: Brexit is coming
The United Kingdom will leave the European Union on 31 January 2020. A multitude of issues remain to be worked through and negotiated. With both sides distracted by the COVID-19 virus crisis, talks to determine the future UK-EU relationship have failed to make any significant progress. Join John Raines, Jan Gerhard, and Raj Badiani as they discuss the highly ambitious time frame, the impact to economy and supply chains, and whether they can work through a fully-fledged trade agreement.
Recommended for you
- Episode 84: Lumber climbs sky-high
- Episode 82: Sub-Saharan Africa debt relief - Is the international community doing enough?
- Episode 80: Steel markets - The big picture
- Episode 81: Sovereign level ESG in Latin America
- Episode 79: Covid-19 vaccine rollout across the Asia-Pacific region
- Episode 78: Box and board packaging prices feeling pressure
- Episode 77: China’s Economic Outlook in the Year of the Ox
- Supply Chain Diversification: Trade opportunities for Sub-Saharan Africa