Episode 30: Bolivia’s electoral candidates
Johanna Marris, a research analyst with our Country Risk team, provides insight into the recent announcements that both the incumbent and previous presidents of Bolivia plan to participate in upcoming elections increases risks of national violent protests from May 2020.
Recommended for you
- Episode 82: Sub-Saharan Africa debt relief - Is the international community doing enough?
- Episode 80: Steel markets - The big picture
- Episode 81: Sovereign level ESG in Latin America
- Episode 79: Covid-19 vaccine rollout across the Asia-Pacific region
- Episode 78: Box and board packaging prices feeling pressure
- Episode 77: China’s Economic Outlook in the Year of the Ox
- Supply Chain Diversification: Trade opportunities for Sub-Saharan Africa
- Episode 75: Geopolitics of Covid-19 Vaccine role out: Latin America