Episode 30: Bolivia’s electoral candidates
Johanna Marris, a research analyst with our Country Risk team, provides insight into the recent announcements that both the incumbent and previous presidents of Bolivia plan to participate in upcoming elections increases risks of national violent protests from May 2020.
Recommended for you
- Episode 71: Covid-19 pandemic trajectory - What you need to know
- Steel price outlook: Markets in turmoil
- Episode 69: Cargo and supply chain disruptions in Mexico
- Episode 68: Banking sector risks to watch in 2021
- Episode 67: Commodity prices in 2021 for key chemicals, plastics, and metals
- Episode 66: Indonesian banking sector outlook
- Episode 65: Current state of the global metals market
- Episode 64: Fiscal austerity, the IMF, and the G20: Holding off another lost decade?