Episode 30: Bolivia’s electoral candidates
Johanna Marris, a research analyst with our Country Risk team, provides insight into the recent announcements that both the incumbent and previous presidents of Bolivia plan to participate in upcoming elections increases risks of national violent protests from May 2020.
Recommended for you
- Episode 63: Where economic trends are heading
- Episode 62: Capital Market trends
- Episode 61: What's happening in labor markets across Europe?
- Episode 60: Asia Pacific economic outlook shocks and impact on supply chains
- Episode 59: All that's silver is not gold... or is it?
- Episode 58: Lumber carrying its weight in price
- Episode 57: New policies for the Indian banking sector
- Episode 56: Brexit is coming