Episode 30: Bolivia’s electoral candidates
Johanna Marris, a research analyst with our Country Risk team, provides insight into the recent announcements that both the incumbent and previous presidents of Bolivia plan to participate in upcoming elections increases risks of national violent protests from May 2020.
Recommended for you
- Episode 43: Changing labor market and wage outlook in the wake of COVID-19
- Episode 42: The Lebanese Banking Sector - COVID-19's first financial sector casualty
- Episode 41: Country vulnerability and how this influences capital markets
- Episode 39: How low can metals prices go?
- Episode 40: Post COVID-19 debt sustainability
- Episode 38: Emerging market sovereign default risk - and international moves to avoid them
- Escalating economic shockwaves from Covid-19 in the Asia-Pacific region
- Episode 36: European Green Deal - Weathering Covid-19