Episode 60: Asia Pacific economic outlook shocks and impact on supply chains
Rajiv Biswas, our chief Asia-Pacific economist, talks about what he expects for 2021 in the wake of a horrific downturn. He also addresses disruptions to industrial production and supply chains across the region with a deeper look at what is happening in China. Are we seeing light at the end of the tunnel?
Recommended for you
- Episode 63: Where economic trends are heading
- Episode 62: Capital Market trends
- Episode 61: What's happening in labor markets across Europe?
- Episode 59: All that's silver is not gold... or is it?
- Episode 58: Lumber carrying its weight in price
- Episode 57: New policies for the Indian banking sector
- Episode 56: Brexit is coming
- Episode 55: Beirut Port Explosion- Impact, Outlook for Lebanese Economy & State Failure Risk