Episode 60: Asia Pacific economic outlook shocks and impact on supply chains
Rajiv Biswas, our chief Asia-Pacific economist, talks about what he expects for 2021 in the wake of a horrific downturn. He also addresses disruptions to industrial production and supply chains across the region with a deeper look at what is happening in China. Are we seeing light at the end of the tunnel?
Recommended for you
- Episode 82: Sub-Saharan Africa debt relief - Is the international community doing enough?
- Episode 80: Steel markets - The big picture
- Episode 81: Sovereign level ESG in Latin America
- Episode 79: Covid-19 vaccine rollout across the Asia-Pacific region
- Episode 78: Box and board packaging prices feeling pressure
- Episode 77: China’s Economic Outlook in the Year of the Ox
- Supply Chain Diversification: Trade opportunities for Sub-Saharan Africa
- Episode 75: Geopolitics of Covid-19 Vaccine role out: Latin America