USMCA impact to labor rates and the auto industry: Understand what's really going to happen
Now that the USMCA is going into force, our Pricing & Purchasing experts, John Anton and Emily Crowley sat down to discuss what it really means to labor costs and manufacturing.
Recommended for you
- The economic impact of lockdown on the Asia Pacific economy
- Episode 43: Changing labor market and wage outlook in the wake of COVID-19
- Episode 42: The Lebanese Banking Sector - COVID-19's first financial sector casualty
- Episode 41: Country vulnerability and how this influences capital markets
- Episode 39: How low can metals prices go?
- Episode 40: Post COVID-19 debt sustainability
- Episode 38: Emerging market sovereign default risk - and international moves to avoid them
- Escalating economic shockwaves from Covid-19 in the Asia-Pacific region