USMCA impact to labor rates and the auto industry: Understand what's really going to happen
Now that the USMCA is going into force, our Pricing & Purchasing experts, John Anton and Emily Crowley sat down to discuss what it really means to labor costs and manufacturing.
Recommended for you
- Episode 62: Capital Market trends
- Episode 61: What's happening in labor markets across Europe?
- Episode 60: Asia Pacific economic outlook shocks and impact on supply chains
- Episode 59: All that's silver is not gold... or is it?
- Episode 58: Lumber carrying its weight in price
- Episode 57: New policies for the Indian banking sector
- Episode 56: Brexit is coming
- Episode 55: Beirut Port Explosion- Impact, Outlook for Lebanese Economy & State Failure Risk