Population growth continues to downshift in most states
In this episode, regional economists Tom Jackson and Heather Upton discuss the causes and effects of slowing population growth across the United States. They look at the effects of a rapid downshift in immigration, decreased birth rates, increased mortality rates, and changes in regional migration on economic growth prospects.
Recommended for you
- Episode 62: Capital Market trends
- Episode 61: What's happening in labor markets across Europe?
- Episode 60: Asia Pacific economic outlook shocks and impact on supply chains
- Episode 59: All that's silver is not gold... or is it?
- Episode 58: Lumber carrying its weight in price
- Episode 57: New policies for the Indian banking sector
- Episode 56: Brexit is coming
- Episode 55: Beirut Port Explosion- Impact, Outlook for Lebanese Economy & State Failure Risk