US-China Phase-one Trade Agreement: Welcome news for the Asia Pacific region?
24 January 2020 9:56 Rob O'Brien Rajiv Biswas
Rajiv Biswas, our Asia-Pacific Chief Economist, sits down with Robert O’Brien and details the significance of the deal as we enter the year of the rat, They cover economics, supply chains, and more in their conversation.
Recommended for you
- Episode 59: All that's silver is not gold... or is it?
- Episode 58: Lumber carrying its weight in price
- Episode 57: New policies for the Indian banking sector
- Episode 56: Brexit is coming
- Episode 55: Beirut Port Explosion- Impact, Outlook for Lebanese Economy & State Failure Risk
- Episode 54: USMCA free trade agreement one month in
- The economic outlook for India in the wake of the COVID-19 outbreak
- Episode 52: Rising Insecurity Across The Middle East