US-China Phase-one Trade Agreement: Welcome news for the Asia Pacific region?
24 January 2020 9:56 Rob O'Brien Rajiv Biswas
Rajiv Biswas, our Asia-Pacific Chief Economist, sits down with Robert O’Brien and details the significance of the deal as we enter the year of the rat, They cover economics, supply chains, and more in their conversation.
Recommended for you
- Episode 71: Covid-19 pandemic trajectory - What you need to know
- Steel price outlook: Markets in turmoil
- Episode 69: Cargo and supply chain disruptions in Mexico
- Episode 68: Banking sector risks to watch in 2021
- Episode 67: Commodity prices in 2021 for key chemicals, plastics, and metals
- Episode 66: Indonesian banking sector outlook
- Episode 65: Current state of the global metals market
- Episode 64: Fiscal austerity, the IMF, and the G20: Holding off another lost decade?