US-China Phase-one Trade Agreement: Welcome news for the Asia Pacific region?
24 January 2020 9:56 Rob O'Brien Rajiv Biswas
Rajiv Biswas, our Asia-Pacific Chief Economist, sits down with Robert O’Brien and details the significance of the deal as we enter the year of the rat, They cover economics, supply chains, and more in their conversation.
Recommended for you
- Episode 46: The impact of COVID-19 on the healthcare industry and policy decisions As countries and organizations start to reopen
- The economic impact of lockdown on the Asia Pacific economy
- Episode 43: Changing labor market and wage outlook in the wake of COVID-19
- Episode 47 : Sustainability-Linked Bonds
- Episode 45: Charismatic leadership during COVID-19
- Episode 42: The Lebanese Banking Sector - COVID-19's first financial sector casualty
- Episode 41: Country vulnerability and how this influences capital markets
- Episode 39: How low can metals prices go?