US-China Phase-one Trade Agreement: Welcome news for the Asia Pacific region?
24 January 2020 9:56 Rob O'Brien Rajiv Biswas
Rajiv Biswas, our Asia-Pacific Chief Economist, sits down with Robert O’Brien and details the significance of the deal as we enter the year of the rat, They cover economics, supply chains, and more in their conversation.
Recommended for you
- Episode 82: Sub-Saharan Africa debt relief - Is the international community doing enough?
- Episode 80: Steel markets - The big picture
- Episode 81: Sovereign level ESG in Latin America
- Episode 79: Covid-19 vaccine rollout across the Asia-Pacific region
- Episode 78: Box and board packaging prices feeling pressure
- Episode 77: China’s Economic Outlook in the Year of the Ox
- Supply Chain Diversification: Trade opportunities for Sub-Saharan Africa
- Episode 75: Geopolitics of Covid-19 Vaccine role out: Latin America