Episode 89: What’s next for the Central African Economic and Monetary Community (CEMAC) region?
On the heels of Chad announcing it wanted to participate in the IMF-G20 debt restructuring initiatives, our Africa experts sit down to talk about the future of the CEMA region – from an economic and country risk perspective. Will Chad’s move spur other countries in the region in the same direction? Join us for an overview of the region, a deep dive into the monetary issues, and what lies ahead for the security of the region.
Read more about the G20- IMF initiatives
Recommended for you
- Zeroing in on attractive construction markets
- Insight from our Purchasing Managers’ Index data: Australia, Taiwan and more
- Higher metals prices are likely in 2023
- Mexico's nearshoring potential
- Managing price volatility in commodities contracts
- Stagflation ahead? Understanding the drivers and impacts of higher inflation
- Inflation and unrest in sub-Saharan Africa
- Timber! Lumber prices fall from historic highs