Episode 89: What’s next for the Central African Economic and Monetary Community (CEMAC) region?
On the heels of Chad announcing it wanted to participate in the IMF-G20 debt restructuring initiatives, our Africa experts sit down to talk about the future of the CEMA region – from an economic and country risk perspective. Will Chad’s move spur other countries in the region in the same direction? Join us for an overview of the region, a deep dive into the monetary issues, and what lies ahead for the security of the region.
Read more about the G20- IMF initiatives
Recommended for you
- Semiconductor shortage : Examining the data behind the bottleneck
- Why establishing a Social License to Operate practice is critical
- Afghanistan and what it means for transnational Jihadi terrorism
- The economic impacts of climate change
- Beyond banking - The possibilities provided by blockchain technology in Sub-Saharan Africa
- How complete is your risk profile? Looking at LNG projects in Mozambique and Tanzania | IHS Markit
- Climate shifts - Unrest, policy, and growth
- Out of stock - Manufacturing in South East Asia