Episode 89: What’s next for the Central African Economic and Monetary Community (CEMAC) region?
On the heels of Chad announcing it wanted to participate in the IMF-G20 debt restructuring initiatives, our Africa experts sit down to talk about the future of the CEMA region – from an economic and country risk perspective. Will Chad’s move spur other countries in the region in the same direction? Join us for an overview of the region, a deep dive into the monetary issues, and what lies ahead for the security of the region.
Read more about the G20- IMF initiatives
Recommended for you
- Zambia’s election outcome
- What goes up for machinery...may not come down?
- Tunisia's struggles
- What our global manufacturing surveys are telling us
- Episode 100: Semiconductor shortages cause ripples across markets
- Episode 99: The economic impact of unrest in South Africa
- Episode 98: The future of Afghanistan
- Episode 97: Ethiopian election - Impacts to ongoing conflict and economic growth