Episode 89: What’s next for the Central African Economic and Monetary Community (CEMAC) region?
On the heels of Chad announcing it wanted to participate in the IMF-G20 debt restructuring initiatives, our Africa experts sit down to talk about the future of the CEMA region – from an economic and country risk perspective. Will Chad’s move spur other countries in the region in the same direction? Join us for an overview of the region, a deep dive into the monetary issues, and what lies ahead for the security of the region.
Read more about the G20- IMF initiatives
Recommended for you
- Episode 92: Realistic Disaster Scenarios: Iran regional war risk
- Episode 91: Commodities may have reached their peak - Looking at the signals
- Episode 90: Implications for Mozambique’s insurgency in the northern Cabo Delgado province
- Episode 88: Supply chain issues compound as freight woes continue
- Episode 87: COVID-19 outbreak in India
- Episode 86: COVID-19 Vaccine rollout across the Middle East and North Africa
- Episode 85: Covid-19 vaccine rollout across Europe
- Episode 84: Lumber climbs sky-high