Episode 85: Covid-19 vaccine rollout across Europe
Europe and the UK have experienced an uneven rollout of vaccines. In today’s episode, our country risk and life science experts come together to talk about supply chain challenges, heightened protectionist moments, enhanced regulatory reviews, and even strange vaccine bedfellows as some countries turn to Russia’s Sputnik vaccine to push along herd immunity.
Learn more additional risk to vaccine rollouts:
Recommended for you
- Episode 92: Realistic Disaster Scenarios: Iran regional war risk
- Episode 91: Commodities may have reached their peak - Looking at the signals
- Episode 90: Implications for Mozambique’s insurgency in the northern Cabo Delgado province
- Episode 89: What’s next for the Central African Economic and Monetary Community (CEMAC) region?
- Episode 88: Supply chain issues compound as freight woes continue
- Episode 87: COVID-19 outbreak in India
- Episode 86: COVID-19 Vaccine rollout across the Middle East and North Africa
- Episode 84: Lumber climbs sky-high