Episode 85: Covid-19 vaccine rollout across Europe
Europe and the UK have experienced an uneven rollout of vaccines. In today’s episode, our country risk and life science experts come together to talk about supply chain challenges, heightened protectionist moments, enhanced regulatory reviews, and even strange vaccine bedfellows as some countries turn to Russia’s Sputnik vaccine to push along herd immunity.
Learn more additional risk to vaccine rollouts:
Recommended for you
- Zambia’s election outcome
- What goes up for machinery...may not come down?
- Tunisia's struggles
- What our global manufacturing surveys are telling us
- Episode 100: Semiconductor shortages cause ripples across markets
- Episode 99: The economic impact of unrest in South Africa
- Episode 98: The future of Afghanistan
- Episode 97: Ethiopian election - Impacts to ongoing conflict and economic growth