Commodity pricing pressure: Top down and bottom up
Commodity prices experience huge spikes over the past two years. We are beginning to see escalation rates slow for many raw materials. However, between rising inflation rates and growing consumer demand, pricing pressures are being felt by the end consumer. Our pricing and purchasing team digs in to understand how inflation, cost of good, labor costs, and commodity prices are going to fair in the near-term.
Recommended for you
- Inflationary pressures in the Sub-Saharan Africa region
- The Age of Food Scarcity: Understanding the economic, political and business implications of declining food supplies
- Lockdowns and labor issues – the next wave of PMI insights
- The power of politics: The influence of global elections in 2022
- Have metal prices reached a melting point?
- Sub-Saharan Africa: Recovery interrupted
- Ripples and waves - February signals broad-based improvements
- Electrical machinery: The next challenge in supply chain disruption