Autology: What is an e-axle and why is it so crucial for EVs?
Tune into this week’s Autology podcast to find out how electric vehicles (EVs) are powered and how their underpinnings will develop in the years to come.
IHS Markit’s e-mobility director Graham Evans teams up with American Axle & Manufacturing (AAM)’s head of electrification business Tony Pistagnesi in an explain-all about e-axles.
Find out how the Tier-1 supplier is also planning to create more highly efficient, power dense and compact infrastructure, and also why AAM believes electrified beam axles will be a major technology demand in the near future.
We’d love to hear your thoughts on this episode at our email@example.com email, and you can find out much more across the website.
Don’t forget to hit all the subscribe, follow and like buttons to stay on track with the latest Autology podcasts!
Speaker: Tony Pistagnesi, Head of Electrification Business, American Axle & Manufacturing
Recommended for you
- Autology: Qualcomm has 'Arrivered' - The potential of the Veoneer takeover
- Autology: Chain reaction – Is e-mobility threatening auto suppliers?
- Autology: IAA Mobility 2021 round-up
- Fuel For Thought [S3|E9] - A Rocky Recovery in the Second Year of the Pandemic
- Fuel For Thought [S3|E8] - Car Buying Convenience Factor
- Autology: The battery market - On a cellular level
- Autology: In case you missed it – The best bits so far | IHS Markit
- Autology: Money on the move - R&D budgets of the future