Fuel for Thought - Episode 2 Volume Instability, A Roadmap for Suppliers
08 March 2019 19:28 mins Michael RobinetOur industry is facing an unprecedented number of secular and cyclical drivers impacting vehicle production volumes. Trade actions, consumer preferences, economic uncertainty abroad, as well as shifting input prices are presenting significant headwinds. Michael Robinet and Kristen Balasia discuss these key drivers and potential solutions suppliers utilize to better anticipate and mitigate negative impacts.
Recommended for you
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E23]: Pick up truck technology with Stephanie Brinley
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E21] Antimicrobial interiors with Jeremy Carlson
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E20] A million mile battery with Devin Lindsay
- An Automotive Minute Podcast S2:E19: Automotive manufacturing restart with Stephanie Brinley
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E18]: North America Auto Industry Restart
- Fuel for Thought [S2|E5]: Industry in Recovery - Post COVID considerations
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E17]: Survey Results of Pandemic on Revenues, R&D, and Technology
- Fuel for Thought [S2|E4]: COVID-19 - Automotive Retail Crisis or Opportunity?