An Automotive Minute [S2|E20] US Retail Sales in July with Chris Hopson
US sales figures from July reflect sustained retail sales levels. The outlook for second half of year remains opaque but shows people are willing, able and ready to entertain a new car purchase. IHS Markit upgrades its outlook to 13.6 million units for the full year.
Recommended for you
- Fuel For Thought [S3|E9] - A Rocky Recovery in the Second Year of the Pandemic
- Fuel For Thought [S3|E8] - Car Buying Convenience Factor
- Autology: The battery market - On a cellular level
- Autology: In case you missed it – The best bits so far | IHS Markit
- Autology: Money on the move - R&D budgets of the future
- Fuel For Thought [S3|E7] - Automotive Electrification and Decarbonization: Shifting gears towards Net-Zero
- Autology: How long does it actually take for an EV to charge?
- Autology: The blueprint - How 3D printing will be used in cars