An Automotive Minute [S2|E20] US Retail Sales in July with Chris Hopson
US sales figures from July reflect sustained retail sales levels. The outlook for second half of year remains opaque but shows people are willing, able and ready to entertain a new car purchase. IHS Markit upgrades its outlook to 13.6 million units for the full year.
Recommended for you
- Autology: CES 2022 - Day 1
- Autology: Cashing in the chips from coast to coast - Nvidia vs Qualcomm
- Fuel For Thought [S3|E12]: 2022 Automotive Outlook
- Autology: Charging ahead - Emerging tech for chargeable cars
- Fuel For Thought [S3|E11]: Can Electrification Deliver for Commercial Vehicles?
- Chip on their shoulder - The cars suffering from the chip shortage
- Autology: From seats to software - Defining the premium vehicle
- Autology: London calling - Will Low-emission zones be coming to your town too?