An Automotive Minute - Episode 8 Trade Disputes
Trade disputes and automotive markets. 3 critical trade conflicts: (1)Tariff on US Automotive Imports (2) Brexit weighs on both EU and UK (3) US and China trade disputes. Barring these conflicts we expect global light vehicles sales to resume growth in 2019.
Recommended for you
- Autology: CES 2022 - Day 1
- Autology: Cashing in the chips from coast to coast - Nvidia vs Qualcomm
- Fuel For Thought [S3|E12]: 2022 Automotive Outlook
- Autology: Charging ahead - Emerging tech for chargeable cars
- Fuel For Thought [S3|E11]: Can Electrification Deliver for Commercial Vehicles?
- Chip on their shoulder - The cars suffering from the chip shortage
- Autology: From seats to software - Defining the premium vehicle
- Autology: London calling - Will Low-emission zones be coming to your town too?