Fuel for Thought [S2|E9]: Incorporating Consumer Expectations in the post-COVID-19 Retail ExperienceMelanie Erff, Mike Wall and Tanja Linken talk about how the COVID-19 pandemic has impacted the global automotive retail with respect to challenges faced by dealerships and customers' expectation in their purchase process and future interactions.
Recommended for you
- 5G on wheels - Revolution or evolution?
- "Hey Siri, ask Alexa to turn on my fog lights"
- Why driverless cars will never roam Roman roads
- Formula E - Fast tracking the car tech of tomorrow
- Fuel For Thought [S3|E5] - Retail revolution – Real or not?
- Autology trailer
- Fuel For Thought [S3|E4] - Vehicle loyalty grows in share and importance; Some brands top 60%
- Fuel For Thought [S3|E3] - The New Map – Charting the Future