Fuel for Thought [S2|E9]: Incorporating Consumer Expectations in the post-COVID-19 Retail ExperienceMelanie Erff, Mike Wall and Tanja Linken talk about how the COVID-19 pandemic has impacted the global automotive retail with respect to challenges faced by dealerships and customers' expectation in their purchase process and future interactions.
Recommended for you
- Fuel For Thought [S3|E9] - A Rocky Recovery in the Second Year of the Pandemic
- Fuel For Thought [S3|E8] - Car Buying Convenience Factor
- Autology: The battery market - On a cellular level
- Autology: In case you missed it – The best bits so far | IHS Markit
- Autology: Money on the move - R&D budgets of the future
- Fuel For Thought [S3|E7] - Automotive Electrification and Decarbonization: Shifting gears towards Net-Zero
- Autology: How long does it actually take for an EV to charge?
- Autology: The blueprint - How 3D printing will be used in cars