Fuel for Thought - Episode 4: The Role of Electrification in the CV Space
14 May 2019 27 mins Matthew TrentacostaThe commercial vehicle market is beginning to embrace alternative powertrain technologies. In this episode we will explore the viability of these technologies, the likelihood of adoption, and the pathway forward for these alternative powertrains. Additionally, we will explore how the decisions from an industry that is focused heavily on cost-benefit impacts the likely adoption trend in the passenger vehicle industry. Join Kristen Balasia and Matt Trentacosta as they discuss this important topic.
Recommended for you
- An Automotive Minute Podcast S2:E19: Automotive manufacturing restart with Stephanie Brinley
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E18]: North America Auto Industry Restart
- Fuel for Thought [S2|E5]: Industry in Recovery - Post COVID considerations
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E17]: Survey Results of Pandemic on Revenues, R&D, and Technology
- Fuel for Thought [S2|E4]: COVID-19 - Automotive Retail Crisis or Opportunity?
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E14] US Light Vehicle Sales Forecast
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E13]: COVID-19 Recovery
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E12] North American LV Assembly numbers amid COVID-19