Fuel for Thought - Episode 3: Are We Ready for the Powertrain of the Future?
07 April 2019 23:44 mins Casey SelecmanBy now, everyone has heard the noble truth about the future of powertrain development around the globe: “This is the last generation of ICEs ever to be built!” While the shift to electric vehicles may be inevitable, the journey to make them a reality is going to be very complex and time consuming. Is there enough capacity to build the battery packs required? Will oil producing countries give up producing a critical natural resource to protect the health of the planet? Will the technology advance quickly enough to enable faster charging and greater range necessary to get customers to choose electrons over oil?
Recommended for you
- An Automotive [S2|E22] Industry Collaboration with Michael Robinet
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E21] Jeep reenters the full-size SUV segment with Stephanie Brinley
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E20] US Retail Sales in July with Chris Hopson
- Fuel for Thought [S2|E7]: Automotive Retail - The Path Forward
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E29] Average Age of Vehicles with Todd Campau
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E28] North America Automotive Industry with Michael Robinet
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E27] Changing consumer preferences in the US
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E26] New US Vehicle Registrations