Fuel for Thought - Episode 3: Are We Ready for the Powertrain of the Future?
07 April 2019 23:44 mins Casey SelecmanBy now, everyone has heard the noble truth about the future of powertrain development around the globe: “This is the last generation of ICEs ever to be built!” While the shift to electric vehicles may be inevitable, the journey to make them a reality is going to be very complex and time consuming. Is there enough capacity to build the battery packs required? Will oil producing countries give up producing a critical natural resource to protect the health of the planet? Will the technology advance quickly enough to enable faster charging and greater range necessary to get customers to choose electrons over oil?
Recommended for you
- An Automotive Minute - Episode 42: Battery Electric Vehicles
- An Automotive Minute - Episode 41: The Tokyo Motor Show
- An Automotive Minute - E39: Impacts of union workers' strike on GM
- An Automotive Minute - Episode 40: US light vehicle demand update
- Fuel for Thought - Episode 9: EV Adoption in the US Market
- An Automotive Minute - Episode 38: Ethnic buying trends
- An Automotive Minute - Episode 37: Global Automotive Demand
- An Automotive Minute - Episode 36: Frankfurt Auto Show