Fuel for Thought - Episode 3: Are We Ready for the Powertrain of the Future?
07 April 2019 23:44 mins Casey SelecmanBy now, everyone has heard the noble truth about the future of powertrain development around the globe: “This is the last generation of ICEs ever to be built!” While the shift to electric vehicles may be inevitable, the journey to make them a reality is going to be very complex and time consuming. Is there enough capacity to build the battery packs required? Will oil producing countries give up producing a critical natural resource to protect the health of the planet? Will the technology advance quickly enough to enable faster charging and greater range necessary to get customers to choose electrons over oil?
Recommended for you
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E12] North American LV Assembly numbers amid COVID-19
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E11] COVID-19 and the Automotive Industry
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E10] Hybrid and Electric Vehicles
- Fuel for Thought [S2|E3]: The Multi-Cultural Market - A bright spot in a flattening market
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E9]: Geneva Motor Show
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E8]: New vehicle registration trends in the United States with Tom Libby
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E7]: Coronavirus Impact on Automotive with Chris Hopson
- Fuel for Thought [S2|E2]: M&A in the Automotive Industry