Fuel for Thought - Episode 3: Are We Ready for the Powertrain of the Future?
07 April 2019 23:44 mins Casey SelecmanBy now, everyone has heard the noble truth about the future of powertrain development around the globe: “This is the last generation of ICEs ever to be built!” While the shift to electric vehicles may be inevitable, the journey to make them a reality is going to be very complex and time consuming. Is there enough capacity to build the battery packs required? Will oil producing countries give up producing a critical natural resource to protect the health of the planet? Will the technology advance quickly enough to enable faster charging and greater range necessary to get customers to choose electrons over oil?
Recommended for you
- An Automotive Minute - Episode 27: US light vehicle sales volumes from June 2019
- Fuel for Thought - Episode 6: The Impact of China
- An Automotive Minute - Episode 26: Sports cars
- An Automotive Minute - Episode 25: Issues suppliers are facing
- An Automotive Minute - Episode 24: Autonomous Technology from Aurora
- An Automotive Minute - Episode 1 US Auto Sales in 2018
- An Automotive Minute - Episode 2 Autonomous Driving at CES
- An Automotive Minute - Episode 22: Hybrid Vehicles