Fuel for Thought - Episode 3: Are We Ready for the Powertrain of the Future?
07 April 2019 23:44 mins Casey SelecmanBy now, everyone has heard the noble truth about the future of powertrain development around the globe: “This is the last generation of ICEs ever to be built!” While the shift to electric vehicles may be inevitable, the journey to make them a reality is going to be very complex and time consuming. Is there enough capacity to build the battery packs required? Will oil producing countries give up producing a critical natural resource to protect the health of the planet? Will the technology advance quickly enough to enable faster charging and greater range necessary to get customers to choose electrons over oil?
Recommended for you
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E45] Global-US Sales Outlook with Chris Hopson
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E44] Parts Constraints with Michael Robinet
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E43] EV Adoption with Stephanie Brinley
- Fuel for Thought [S2|E11] - Automotive Scenarios for 2021 — The Virus and the Vaccine
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E42] How COVID-19 is Changing the Auto Industry with Mark Boyadjis
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E41] The EV Market with Stephanie Brinley
- Fuel For Thought [S2|E10] - China: The current engine of the automotive industry
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E40] Connectivity with Mark Boyadjis