An Automotive Minute [S2|E23] North American Production with Stephanie Brinley
An Automotive Minute [S2|E23]: North American Production with Stephanie Brinley
North American auto production is expected to drop to 12.9 million units in 2020. However, the need to replenish inventories and more robust pace of sales is indicating the recovery is stronger than expected. IHS Markit expects North American production will reach 15.2 million units in 2021.
Recommended for you
- Fuel For Thought [S3|E9] - A Rocky Recovery in the Second Year of the Pandemic
- Fuel For Thought [S3|E8] - Car Buying Convenience Factor
- Autology: The battery market - On a cellular level
- Autology: In case you missed it – The best bits so far | IHS Markit
- Autology: Money on the move - R&D budgets of the future
- Fuel For Thought [S3|E7] - Automotive Electrification and Decarbonization: Shifting gears towards Net-Zero
- Autology: How long does it actually take for an EV to charge?
- Autology: The blueprint - How 3D printing will be used in cars