An Automotive Minute [S2|E23] North American Production with Stephanie Brinley
An Automotive Minute [S2|E23]: North American Production with Stephanie Brinley
North American auto production is expected to drop to 12.9 million units in 2020. However, the need to replenish inventories and more robust pace of sales is indicating the recovery is stronger than expected. IHS Markit expects North American production will reach 15.2 million units in 2021.
Recommended for you
- Checking the industry pulse in the EV heartland
- Displays arms race, where will it lead?
- Chip crisis – The never-ending story?
- Wait, so where will I charge my EV?
- Consumer sentiments toward in-vehicle displays and other HMI features
- Fuel For Thought [S4|E6]: Dynamics of EV charging and its impacts on mobility
- Who wants an NFT Alfa?
- Autology: What do American millennials want in a car?