An Automotive Minute [S2|E23] North American Production with Stephanie Brinley
An Automotive Minute [S2|E23]: North American Production with Stephanie Brinley
North American auto production is expected to drop to 12.9 million units in 2020. However, the need to replenish inventories and more robust pace of sales is indicating the recovery is stronger than expected. IHS Markit expects North American production will reach 15.2 million units in 2021.
Recommended for you
- Autology: CES 2022 - Day 1
- Autology: Cashing in the chips from coast to coast - Nvidia vs Qualcomm
- Fuel For Thought [S3|E12]: 2022 Automotive Outlook
- Autology: Charging ahead - Emerging tech for chargeable cars
- Fuel For Thought [S3|E11]: Can Electrification Deliver for Commercial Vehicles?
- Chip on their shoulder - The cars suffering from the chip shortage
- Autology: From seats to software - Defining the premium vehicle
- Autology: London calling - Will Low-emission zones be coming to your town too?