An Automotive Minute [S2|E12] North American LV Assembly numbers amid COVID-19
25 March 2020 1:03 mins Stephanie Brinley, MBA
Stephanie Brinley discusses the North America light vehicle assembly numbers amid the COVID-19 pandemic. OEM plants will results in a production loss of 570,000 light vehicles in March and April.
Recommended for you
- An Automotive Minute Podcast S2:E19: Automotive manufacturing restart with Stephanie Brinley
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E18]: North America Auto Industry Restart
- Fuel for Thought [S2|E5]: Industry in Recovery - Post COVID considerations
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E17]: Survey Results of Pandemic on Revenues, R&D, and Technology
- Fuel for Thought [S2|E4]: COVID-19 - Automotive Retail Crisis or Opportunity?
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E14] US Light Vehicle Sales Forecast
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E13]: COVID-19 Recovery
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E11] COVID-19 and the Automotive Industry