Autology: National targets but local needs: How to establish what EV charging infrastructure is really needed
In this week’s episode of Autology, IHS Markit experts discuss what’s needed to establish the right EV charging infrastructure - globally, nationally, and locally.
This includes how the charging infrastructure deployment is progressing relative to EV market adoption and which major factors influence this infrastructure deployment.
With many business models around, what does the current model for local public infrastructure roll-out look like and how will this model evolve?
And could battery swapping and wireless charging end the need for current infrastructure technology?
Tune in to find out the answers, and much more!
We’d love to hear your thoughts on this episode at our firstname.lastname@example.org email, and you can find out much more across the autotechinsight.ihsmarkit.com website.
Don’t forget to hit all the subscribe, follow and like buttons to stay on track with the latest Autology podcasts!
Recommended for you
- Autology Podcast: Battery raw materials: How they will reshape global battery supply chain
- Fuel For Thought [S4|E10]: Detroit Auto Show 2022 - An industry in transition
- Autology Podcast: 2022 North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) Recap
- The reality bites on owning Automotive OS: True or false?
- Autology Podcast: 12V batteries part II: Low voltage batteries for an electrified future
- Fuel For Thought [S4|E9]: Automotive Marketing Signals - How inventory and loyalty impact investment
- Autology Podcast: Megacasting on the rise - Dreaming big?
- Autology Podcast: Will revenue ambition from Connected Car data surpass the cars themselves?