An Automotive Minute [S2|E21] Jeep reenters the full-size SUV segment with Stephanie Brinley
In this podcast, Stephanie Brinley discusses Jeep's reentry into the full-size SUV segment. On September 3, 2020, Jeep will reveal the new Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer via virtual events amid the COVID-19 pandemic. The full-size SUV segment has relatively few players. In 2019, this segment accounted for 2.4% of total US light vehicle sales.
Recommended for you
- Fuel For Thought [S3|E9] - A Rocky Recovery in the Second Year of the Pandemic
- Fuel For Thought [S3|E8] - Car Buying Convenience Factor
- Autology: The battery market - On a cellular level
- Autology: In case you missed it – The best bits so far | IHS Markit
- Autology: Money on the move - R&D budgets of the future
- Fuel For Thought [S3|E7] - Automotive Electrification and Decarbonization: Shifting gears towards Net-Zero
- Autology: How long does it actually take for an EV to charge?
- Autology: The blueprint - How 3D printing will be used in cars