An Automotive Minute - Episode 25: Issues suppliers are facing
Automotive suppliers are grappling with short and long term issues such as trade disruptions, rising commodity costs, increased competition, finding new talent, and longer-term structural factors like electrified propulsion, driver assist systems and connectivity.
Recommended for you
- Fuel For Thought [S4|E6]: Dynamics of EV charging and its impacts on mobility
- Autology: What do American millennials want in a car?
- Autology: Tesla Cyber Rodeo, 4680 battery cells
- Fuel For Thought [S4|E5]: CERAWeek 2022 - Pace of Change: Energy & mobility, climate and innovation
- NYIAS review
- Autology: Part 2: Pledges vs Practicality - Are governments keeping their EV promises?
- Autology: Part 1: Pledges vs Practicality - Are governments keeping their EV promises?
- Autology: A fuel’s errand - Will hydrogen vehicles ever be mass market?