An Automotive Minute - Episode 25: Issues suppliers are facing
Automotive suppliers are grappling with short and long term issues such as trade disruptions, rising commodity costs, increased competition, finding new talent, and longer-term structural factors like electrified propulsion, driver assist systems and connectivity.
Recommended for you
- Fuel For Thought [S4|E2]: Technology Evolution in the Heavy-Duty Commercial Industry
- Fuel For Thought [S4|E1]: Consumer Electronics Show Recap 2022
- Autology: CES 2022 - Day 1
- Autology: Cashing in the chips from coast to coast - Nvidia vs Qualcomm
- Fuel For Thought [S3|E12]: 2022 Automotive Outlook
- Autology: Charging ahead - Emerging tech for chargeable cars
- Fuel For Thought [S3|E11]: Can Electrification Deliver for Commercial Vehicles?
- Chip on their shoulder - The cars suffering from the chip shortage