Fuel for Thought [S2|E5]: Industry in Recovery - Post COVID considerations
As the global automotive market has creatively and painstakingly been enduring the COVID-19 pandemic, a new challenge awaits. While the industry looks to cautiously restart, considerations range from overall supply chain readiness and workforce safety to uncertain consumer demand and behavior. What new practices and policies will remain in the post-COVID world propelling some players forward while presenting obstacles and risk for others?
Recommended for you
- An Automotive Minute Podcast S2:E19: Automotive manufacturing restart with Stephanie Brinley
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E18]: North America Auto Industry Restart
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E17]: Survey Results of Pandemic on Revenues, R&D, and Technology
- Fuel for Thought [S2|E4]: COVID-19 - Automotive Retail Crisis or Opportunity?
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E14] US Light Vehicle Sales Forecast
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E13]: COVID-19 Recovery
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E12] North American LV Assembly numbers amid COVID-19
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E11] COVID-19 and the Automotive Industry