Fuel for Thought [S2|E5]: Industry in Recovery - Post COVID considerations
As the global automotive market has creatively and painstakingly been enduring the COVID-19 pandemic, a new challenge awaits. While the industry looks to cautiously restart, considerations range from overall supply chain readiness and workforce safety to uncertain consumer demand and behavior. What new practices and policies will remain in the post-COVID world propelling some players forward while presenting obstacles and risk for others?
Recommended for you
- Fuel For Thought [S3|E9] - A Rocky Recovery in the Second Year of the Pandemic
- Fuel For Thought [S3|E8] - Car Buying Convenience Factor
- Autology: The battery market - On a cellular level
- Autology: In case you missed it – The best bits so far | IHS Markit
- Autology: Money on the move - R&D budgets of the future
- Fuel For Thought [S3|E7] - Automotive Electrification and Decarbonization: Shifting gears towards Net-Zero
- Autology: How long does it actually take for an EV to charge?
- Autology: The blueprint - How 3D printing will be used in cars