Fuel for Thought - Episode 6: The Impact of China
09 July 2019 22:01 mins Michael RobinetThe importance of China transcends its position as the largest global market. The regulatory structure promoting increased electrification as well as a number of startup OEMs in the BEV space underscore the longer-term Sino ambitions. Key global OEMs need to have China’s propulsion considerations as a central hub of future propulsion strategies – thus impacting economies of scale for the globe. Suppliers must have China’s impact on volume, technology and scale as a key focus for future strategy.
Recommended for you
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E23]: Pick up truck technology with Stephanie Brinley
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E21] Antimicrobial interiors with Jeremy Carlson
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E20] A million mile battery with Devin Lindsay
- An Automotive Minute Podcast S2:E19: Automotive manufacturing restart with Stephanie Brinley
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E18]: North America Auto Industry Restart
- Fuel for Thought [S2|E5]: Industry in Recovery - Post COVID considerations
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E17]: Survey Results of Pandemic on Revenues, R&D, and Technology
- Fuel for Thought [S2|E4]: COVID-19 - Automotive Retail Crisis or Opportunity?