Fuel for Thought [S2|E1]: CES Recap
The new decade brings the future of mobility into focus. Listen to IHS Markit’s recap of the 2020 CES, highlighting key announcements and how the CASE mega-trends are evolving into tangible deployments. Mark Boyadjis and Kristen Balasia will discuss how the automotive industry is delivering on end-customer needs for CASE—Connected, Automated, Shared and Electrified—products and services.
Recommended for you
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E23]: Pick up truck technology with Stephanie Brinley
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E21] Antimicrobial interiors with Jeremy Carlson
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E20] A million mile battery with Devin Lindsay
- An Automotive Minute Podcast S2:E19: Automotive manufacturing restart with Stephanie Brinley
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E18]: North America Auto Industry Restart
- Fuel for Thought [S2|E5]: Industry in Recovery - Post COVID considerations
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E17]: Survey Results of Pandemic on Revenues, R&D, and Technology
- Fuel for Thought [S2|E4]: COVID-19 - Automotive Retail Crisis or Opportunity?