Fuel for Thought [S2|E1]: CES Recap
The new decade brings the future of mobility into focus. Listen to IHS Markit’s recap of the 2020 CES, highlighting key announcements and how the CASE mega-trends are evolving into tangible deployments. Mark Boyadjis and Kristen Balasia will discuss how the automotive industry is delivering on end-customer needs for CASE—Connected, Automated, Shared and Electrified—products and services.
Recommended for you
- Autology: CES 2022 - Day 1
- Autology: Cashing in the chips from coast to coast - Nvidia vs Qualcomm
- Fuel For Thought [S3|E12]: 2022 Automotive Outlook
- Autology: Charging ahead - Emerging tech for chargeable cars
- Fuel For Thought [S3|E11]: Can Electrification Deliver for Commercial Vehicles?
- Chip on their shoulder - The cars suffering from the chip shortage
- Autology: From seats to software - Defining the premium vehicle
- Autology: London calling - Will Low-emission zones be coming to your town too?