Fuel For Thought [S4|E1]: Consumer Electronics Show Recap 2022
Kristen Balasia, Colin Bird Martinez and Mark Boyadjis talk about Consumer Electronics Show (CES) Recap 2022, which provided some foresight on where the mobility industry is headed next on a technical, theoretical, and commercial basis. The automotive industry theme for 2022 is electrification and all the subsequent impacts it has on product, services, digitalization, and distribution.
Recommended for you
- Autology Podcast: Battery raw materials: How they will reshape global battery supply chain
- Fuel For Thought [S4|E10]: Detroit Auto Show 2022 - An industry in transition
- Autology Podcast: 2022 North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) Recap
- The reality bites on owning Automotive OS: True or false?
- Autology Podcast: 12V batteries part II: Low voltage batteries for an electrified future
- Fuel For Thought [S4|E9]: Automotive Marketing Signals - How inventory and loyalty impact investment
- Autology Podcast: Megacasting on the rise - Dreaming big?
- Autology Podcast: Will revenue ambition from Connected Car data surpass the cars themselves?