Fuel for Thought [S2|E2]: M&A in the Automotive Industry
As the rate of change across the automotive industry accelerates, companies are being challenged to respond at breakneck speeds to M&A activities that involve electrification, automation, and software capabilities. Investors are well positioned and eager to buy which only adds to the pressure in an area that is still new to many traditional players. Join us for our next episode of Fuel for Thought as we discuss industry alignments and which players are going to be most active. We will also take a look at possible divestments in traditional vehicle components that could free up capital, enabling investors to expand their footprint and scale the newest technologies.
Fuel for Thought is a monthly discussion focused on automotive disruption, innovation, and the strategic implications – in under thirty minutes
Recommended for you
- Autology: CES 2022 - Day 1
- Autology: Cashing in the chips from coast to coast - Nvidia vs Qualcomm
- Fuel For Thought [S3|E12]: 2022 Automotive Outlook
- Autology: Charging ahead - Emerging tech for chargeable cars
- Fuel For Thought [S3|E11]: Can Electrification Deliver for Commercial Vehicles?
- Chip on their shoulder - The cars suffering from the chip shortage
- Autology: From seats to software - Defining the premium vehicle
- Autology: London calling - Will Low-emission zones be coming to your town too?