Fuel for Thought [S2|E2]: M&A in the Automotive Industry
As the rate of change across the automotive industry accelerates, companies are being challenged to respond at breakneck speeds to M&A activities that involve electrification, automation, and software capabilities. Investors are well positioned and eager to buy which only adds to the pressure in an area that is still new to many traditional players. Join us for our next episode of Fuel for Thought as we discuss industry alignments and which players are going to be most active. We will also take a look at possible divestments in traditional vehicle components that could free up capital, enabling investors to expand their footprint and scale the newest technologies.
Fuel for Thought is a monthly discussion focused on automotive disruption, innovation, and the strategic implications – in under thirty minutes
Recommended for you
- Fuel For Thought [S3|E9] - A Rocky Recovery in the Second Year of the Pandemic
- Fuel For Thought [S3|E8] - Car Buying Convenience Factor
- Autology: The battery market - On a cellular level
- Autology: In case you missed it – The best bits so far | IHS Markit
- Autology: Money on the move - R&D budgets of the future
- Fuel For Thought [S3|E7] - Automotive Electrification and Decarbonization: Shifting gears towards Net-Zero
- Autology: How long does it actually take for an EV to charge?
- Autology: The blueprint - How 3D printing will be used in cars