Fuel for Thought [S2|E2]: M&A in the Automotive Industry
As the rate of change across the automotive industry accelerates, companies are being challenged to respond at breakneck speeds to M&A activities that involve electrification, automation, and software capabilities. Investors are well positioned and eager to buy which only adds to the pressure in an area that is still new to many traditional players. Join us for our next episode of Fuel for Thought as we discuss industry alignments and which players are going to be most active. We will also take a look at possible divestments in traditional vehicle components that could free up capital, enabling investors to expand their footprint and scale the newest technologies.
Fuel for Thought is a monthly discussion focused on automotive disruption, innovation, and the strategic implications – in under thirty minutes
Recommended for you
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E23]: Pick up truck technology with Stephanie Brinley
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E21] Antimicrobial interiors with Jeremy Carlson
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E20] A million mile battery with Devin Lindsay
- An Automotive Minute Podcast S2:E19: Automotive manufacturing restart with Stephanie Brinley
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E18]: North America Auto Industry Restart
- Fuel for Thought [S2|E5]: Industry in Recovery - Post COVID considerations
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E17]: Survey Results of Pandemic on Revenues, R&D, and Technology
- Fuel for Thought [S2|E4]: COVID-19 - Automotive Retail Crisis or Opportunity?