Fuel For Thought [S3|E11]: Can Electrification Deliver for Commercial Vehicles?
Kristen Balasia, Gregory Genette, James Martin and Mark Hazel talk about Light Commercial vehicles, and Medium / Heavy duty vehicles, specifically in the growth and evolution these segments are experiencing.
Growth and transition are influenced by an increase in e-commerce combined with other factors favoring the introduction of electric commercial vehicles.
Recommended for you
- Chip on their shoulder - The cars suffering from the chip shortage
- Autology: From seats to software - Defining the premium vehicle
- Autology: London calling - Will Low-emission zones be coming to your town too?
- Autology: An Ultra upgrade – How does GM’s new Ultra Cruise stack up?
- Autology: A byte of the Apple (Car) - Is Project Titan set to rule the autos world?
- Fuel For Thought [S3|E10]: Software-Defined Vehicles
- Autology: How much driving range will the A/C drain on my EV?
- Autology: The sound of music – The best and upcoming in-vehicle audio tech