Fuel For Thought [S3|E11]: Can Electrification Deliver for Commercial Vehicles?
Kristen Balasia, Gregory Genette, James Martin and Mark Hazel talk about Light Commercial vehicles, and Medium / Heavy duty vehicles, specifically in the growth and evolution these segments are experiencing.
Growth and transition are influenced by an increase in e-commerce combined with other factors favoring the introduction of electric commercial vehicles.
Recommended for you
- Autology: What do American millennials want in a car?
- Autology: Tesla Cyber Rodeo, 4680 battery cells
- Fuel For Thought [S4|E5]: CERAWeek 2022 - Pace of Change: Energy & mobility, climate and innovation
- NYIAS review
- Autology: Part 2: Pledges vs Practicality - Are governments keeping their EV promises?
- Autology: Part 1: Pledges vs Practicality - Are governments keeping their EV promises?
- Autology: A fuel’s errand - Will hydrogen vehicles ever be mass market?
- Autology: Enormous downside risk to automotive as the war in Ukraine continues