An Automotive Minute - Episode 20: Fuel Economy Impact on Fuel Tax Revenue
22 May 2019 01:01 mins Christopher HopsonThe evolution of powertrain technology will result in smaller engines, increased number of electric and hybrid vehicles and increases in fuel saving technology. As miles per gallon goes up, fuel tax revenue will go down. State revenues will be impacted.
Recommended for you
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E23]: Pick up truck technology with Stephanie Brinley
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E21] Antimicrobial interiors with Jeremy Carlson
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E20] A million mile battery with Devin Lindsay
- An Automotive Minute Podcast S2:E19: Automotive manufacturing restart with Stephanie Brinley
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E18]: North America Auto Industry Restart
- Fuel for Thought [S2|E5]: Industry in Recovery - Post COVID considerations
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E17]: Survey Results of Pandemic on Revenues, R&D, and Technology
- Fuel for Thought [S2|E4]: COVID-19 - Automotive Retail Crisis or Opportunity?