An Automotive Minute - Episode 21: EV Sales in the US in 2026
30 May 2019 0:59 mins Stephanie Brinley, MBAEVs to make up 7% of US Light Vehicle Sales in 2026 including 130+ nameplates offering an EV option. About 60% will be utility vehicles – sub-compact to full size.
Recommended for you
- An Automotive Minute Podcast S2:E19: Automotive manufacturing restart with Stephanie Brinley
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E18]: North America Auto Industry Restart
- Fuel for Thought [S2|E5]: Industry in Recovery - Post COVID considerations
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E17]: Survey Results of Pandemic on Revenues, R&D, and Technology
- Fuel for Thought [S2|E4]: COVID-19 - Automotive Retail Crisis or Opportunity?
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E14] US Light Vehicle Sales Forecast
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E13]: COVID-19 Recovery
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E12] North American LV Assembly numbers amid COVID-19