Autology: Enormous downside risk to automotive as the war in Ukraine continues
This week’s episode dives into the impact of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine on the automotive industry.
As the war continues to rage on, vehicle production, demand, and the global supply chain supporting this sector are experiencing major disruption. We discuss the revised outlook for vehicle production as well as the key supply constraints that will have broad ramifications beyond Ukraine. Sanctions on Russia, both government led and self-induced, open another door for further complications that could have a lasting impact.
We’d love to hear your thoughts on this episode at our firstname.lastname@example.org email, and you can find out much more across the autotechinsight.ihsmarkit.com website.
Don’t forget to hit all the subscribe, follow and like buttons to stay on track with the latest Autology podcasts!
Recommended for you
- Autology Podcast: Battery raw materials: How they will reshape global battery supply chain
- Fuel For Thought [S4|E10]: Detroit Auto Show 2022 - An industry in transition
- Autology Podcast: 2022 North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) Recap
- The reality bites on owning Automotive OS: True or false?
- Autology Podcast: 12V batteries part II: Low voltage batteries for an electrified future
- Fuel For Thought [S4|E9]: Automotive Marketing Signals - How inventory and loyalty impact investment
- Autology Podcast: Megacasting on the rise - Dreaming big?
- Autology Podcast: Will revenue ambition from Connected Car data surpass the cars themselves?