Fuel for Thought - Episode 5: The Customer Journey
10 June 2019 16 mins Melanie ErffThe vehicle buyer journey is a rapidly changing landscape as technology, consumer expectations and lifestyle factors evolve including the interaction and relationship with the brand and the dealership. There are key factors that contribute to a customer’s loyalty or defection when they consider purchasing a vehicle – and critical loyalty drivers can vary by brand. As consumers demand an enhanced overall retail experience, customer convenience will likely emerge as a leading retention factor. Join Kristen Balasia and Melanie Erff as they discuss new vehicle buying trends.
Recommended for you
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E23]: Pick up truck technology with Stephanie Brinley
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E21] Antimicrobial interiors with Jeremy Carlson
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E20] A million mile battery with Devin Lindsay
- An Automotive Minute Podcast S2:E19: Automotive manufacturing restart with Stephanie Brinley
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E18]: North America Auto Industry Restart
- Fuel for Thought [S2|E5]: Industry in Recovery - Post COVID considerations
- An Automotive Minute [S2|E17]: Survey Results of Pandemic on Revenues, R&D, and Technology
- Fuel for Thought [S2|E4]: COVID-19 - Automotive Retail Crisis or Opportunity?